Wednesday, August 3, 2011

BFF~

Hmmmm, this post is not posted coz' I want others to read about it?

Post coz' I felt that is significant to me?



Remember in 2008 year end, X'mas & New Year's Eve period, Hubb & I had a BIG quarrel wif BFF's bf (over business)... Some heated words exchanged, etc.. Coz' of that, BFF's bf hated us? Hated me? Till the extend do not want us to contact?

After some cooling off time, in the end we still contacted.. Met up @ TM most of the times, when they are not meeting.

To be honest, I know her for less den a year plus before that in 2008, given the closeness & duration of time we know each other, she can give me up as a frd, if she really want too?

But this friendship even continued all the way till now? Or rather till 3months back...

OMG, know her for 4yrs liaoz????????? Sure or not!?!?!?!

3 months back, just after my HK trip, she was tweeting me about her quarreling wif her finance (yups they got attached, but I can't attend her ROM :( ...) Who knows the finance went to see her phone & realized that we still contacted, they had a big row over this... Over me!?!? I wondered if it's a compliment or??? Haiz!

Have not met her up since then... :( sometimes I wonder, if u are attached, n ur partner doesn't like e other party, den it means what? Leaving all frds just coz' love is blind??? I really don't know... If a relationship can just fall coz of a frdship, den how strong is this relationship I wonder too??

My BFF might not demn me as her BFF? She confirm has her own frds around. Bt we this stage haiz~ she's some1 that I can nag too, listen too, complain too, some1 that won't look down on me, that won't copy me, won't compare with me etc~~~ Wahaha, the only problem wif us is her guy, some1 that can't be chg too!? HAIZ!? sad~~~~~~ wish miracle will happen! *pray hard*




No comments:

Post a Comment